MalletKAT GS Grand 4-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller
NEW AUDIO BOARD DESIGN:
- Optimized Line Level Output: There are two TRS (balanced) 1/4″ stereo audio outputs on the back of the unit. Left channel can also act as a summed-mono channel.
- Separate Headphone Output: A front panel features, a 1/4″ phone jack with a dedicated rotating knob for headphone volume adjustment.
- Dedicated Reverb: The single most requested feature is now here!! There is also a dedicated reverb knob on the front panel.
- Inline Audio Merge: The malletKAT GS also has 1/4″ stereo inputs that will merge its audio with the malletKAT. Now you can practice with other players or play with CD's and hear it on your headphones or remote speakers.
- Chromatic Percussion
- Latin Percussion
- World Percussion
- Chinese, Indian, African, Brazilian, Middle Eastern Percussion
- The typical sounds you are used to getting are still included! Such as pianos, keyboards, organs, basses, guitars, ethnic stringed instruments, brass and woodwinds, strings, accordions, choir effects, and synthesizer pads and effects.
- A complete GM (General MIDI) sound library that can be accessed by any MIDI instrument via the malletKAT's MIDI IN connection.
- From time to time, sound library updates will become available. Our sound module can be updated with a simple Flash Stick that plugs into our NEW USB input on the back of the malletKAT GS. (Not available on GS Upgrades)
- Updated User Kits
- Built in Metronome
- Layered Sounds
- Velocity Shifted Sounds
- Split Keyboard Sounds
- Special Percussion Non-Chromatic Layouts
- Use of Warp Modes
- Velocity Controlled Gate Times
- Velocity Gate
- Dampen Modes
- Chain Accessibility
Don't let this deal pass you by!
We Also Recommend
Tama STAR Walnut 10/12/16/22" Drum Set Kit in Indigo Japanese Sen Burst Finish
Limited Edition Gretsch 104th New York Event Exclusive Brooklyn 12/14/20" w/ Matching 14" Snare in Exotic Figured Ash Limited
Sonor Vintage Series 5.75x14" Beechwood Snare Drum in Rosewood Semi-Gloss *IN STOCK*