Marimba One E8301 M1 Educational 4.3 Octave Traditional Rosewood Marimba Keyboard w/ Classic Resonators
Here we have a brand new Marimba One M1 Educational 4.3 Octave Traditional Rosewood Marimba Keyboard with Classic Resonators!
Since your Marimba One instrument is hand made in Northern California, there may be a slight lead time in manufacturing for orders of Marimba One instruments! Please contact us for an estimated shipping time or for any questions you might have about the ordering process!
As music education pivots to online lessons, master classes, and performances, we have designed our Educational Series for both educators and students who need keyboard instruments that are reliable and deliver a professional sound for the home, studio, or classroom!
The Educational Series keyboards are fully voiced by the same team of tuners who make and tune our entire line of concert and Wave instruments, guaranteeing the best in musicality. Every instrument is set up and tested prior to shipping, ensuring that it is ready to be played as soon as it is unboxed! Choice of Rosewood or Padauk keyboard in either Traditional or Enhanced voicing with Classic resonators!
These are the exact same rosewood bars and resonators as used on our concert model marimbas. The sound quality and acoustics are identical, using the equivalent tuning and voicing process! These Padauk bars are the hardest in the industry!
Full sized concert bars - M1 offers this standard. Which means, when you are playing on the Educational Series keyboards, the bars are the exact same sized bars as on our concert marimbas. This makes for an easy transition when the time comes to perform on a Wave, Izzy, 3100, or Soloist marimba. No re-learning bar spacing!
- Traditional Rosewood Keyboard with Classic Resonators
- This model combines our Traditional Keyboard voicing and Classic Resonators to create an articulate yet resonant sound. Musicians measure all other brands of marimbas against the acoustic standard of this combination
- Full sized resonators produce the warmest and biggest sound of any 4.3 octave marimba on the market
- Height adjustable frame with built-in tape measure so you always know the playing height
- Black powder coated frame and resonators
- Sturdy 4" casters with 2 locking
- All 4 keyboard rails fold in half and center support separates into 2 pieces for easy transportation
- Dust cover
- 1pr of Round Sound mallets
*Shipping cost TBD based on customer's location*
Don't let this deal pass you by!
We Also Recommend
Marimba One E8202 M1 Educational 4.3 Octave Enhanced Padauk Marimba Keyboard w/ Classic Resonators
Marimba One 9906 Soloist 5 Octave Basso Bravo Resonators Marimba (Premium Keyboard)
Marimba One 9905 Soloist 5 Octave Basso Bravo Resonators Marimba (Enhanced Keyboard)
Marimba One 9904 Soloist 5 Octave Basso Bravo Resonators Marimba (Traditional Keyboard)