Native Tongue Percussion 6" Solid Maple Rhymblock with RhymClips RCP-RW6-M
Versatile Solid Hardwood Percussion Block for Stick and Hand Percussion!
The Native Tongue Percussion RhymBlock is a beautifully crafted versatile and durable solid natural hardwood woodblock for drummers and percussionists to incorporate into their drum and percussion kits as well as a comfortable and effective handheld woodblock percussion instrument.
- Natural Solid Maple Hardwood
- Projects a powerful natural woodblock tone
- Patent pending design for durability
- Optional Edge Guard included for striking edge wear & tear protection
- Shaped to symmetrically mount on snare, tom, timbale, and hand drum rims using NTP RhymClips (sold separately or bundled), Ideal for rimshots, cross sticking, ghost noting, singular or interplay with the drum.
- Mounts to NTP RhymStrykers (sold separately) for attaching to hand drum rims for stick-free hand play while maintaining your two-hand drum patterns
- Mounts to NTP Rod Mount Bracket (sold separately) for mounting on a standard percussion rod post. Additionally, an NTP Rod Mount Stryker (sold separately) can then be mounted above the Rhymblock for stick-free hand play.
Don't let this deal pass you by!
We Also Recommend
Native Tongue Percussion RhymStryker with Zebrawood 6-1/2” RhymBlock RSK-RW65Z
Native Tongue Percussion RhymChik with Nickel Jingles bundled with RhymStryker RSK-RCK-NKJ
Native Tongue Percussion RhymChik with Stainless-Steel Jingles bundled with RhymStryker RSK-RCK-SSJ