Mapex 6x14" Black Panther Design Lab Heartbreaker Snare Drum
Here we have a beautifully brand new Mapex 6x14" Black Panther Design Lab Heartbreaker Snare Drum!
The Heartbreaker 14" Snare is constructed of an all-mahogany shell and reinforcement rings which blend historic snare drum tone with modern snare design. It combines the dark, rustic and throaty sounds of rock classics, but easily fits with today's more organic alternative styles!
- The softer Mahogany shell and edge reinforcement rings of the Heartbreaker snare give significant boosts in 150-400 Hz frequency range, creating a big and full sound that takes up a lot of sonic space.
- The SONIClear Bearing Edge is standard on all Black Panther Design Lab Shells and allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell. The result is a clearer fundamental pitch, effortless and consistent tuning, and a significantly expanded tuning range
- Design Lab Snares feature Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand wires. The wires are medium-gauged evenly spaced standard coils, providing an even balance between snare response and shell sound.
- The Cylinder-Drive Strainer and Butt-End Adjuster use a self-lubricating bearing to ensure smooth operation. The adjustment dial employs "micro-lock" technology that provides precise control and prevents the snare wires from loosening during play.
- 6x14" Mahogany Shell
- 8-ply 8mm Mahogany w/4-ply 4mm Mahogany Reinforcement Rings
- Dual Air Vents
- Natural Satin SAS Finish
- Brushed Black Chrome Hardware
- 45° SONIClear™ Batter and Snare Side Bearing Edges (both with ⅜" Rounded Back-Cuts)
- 2.7mm Deep x 5.5" Width Tapered Snare Beds
- Sonic Saver 10-Lug Hoops in Brushed Black Chrome Finish
- Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand Stainless Steel Coils with Copper End-Plates
- Remo Ambassador X Batter & Remo Clear Ambassador Snare Side
We Also Recommend
Audient iD44 20-in/24-out Desktop Audio USB Recording Interface for Mac & Windows