Offset Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedal
OffSet™ Double Bass Drum Pedal
These Pedals are amazing! Very adjustable, very sturdy, well built, and ingenious in design. You'll be more comfortable than ever thanks to the way the pedal lets you set up your kit. You can move the toms closer to the snare, now that the bass drum doesn't have to be so close, and can then also embrace the beauty of symmetry in your playing; it's good for posture and long term health!
This is the way double pedals should have been designed from the start!
OffSet™ Double Pedal Features and Benefits:
- Extremely ergonomic drummer-centering design.
- Backed by the OffSet™ 2-year Limited Warranty & "Try Me" satisfaction guarantee.
- The only Bilateral design available on the market. Patent #7,525,031
- Direct Drive conversion kit is also available for $59.95 (not included with pedal)
- • Top quality, engineering, performance and craftsmanship to keep you at the top of your game!
- Massive free–standing pedestal design with upper transverse beam and solid metal base plate for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Center ribbed base plate for maximum rigidity.
- Maximum friction bearing - loaded heel plate pedal board.
- Two 12.5” long x 3.5” wide foot pedals–largest in the industry- for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel - The only pedal in the industry on which the diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 1.5” to 3” with only a drum key. This allows drummer to adjust the drive wheel from a speed cam to a power cam and anything in between.
- Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
- Fully adjustable concentric double chain drive. (Direct Drive kit available)
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life. (industry standard is 5/16" no covers)
- Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and Industrial Strength Velcro on both pedal base and center beater housing for zero movement.
- Completely independently adjustable beater holders with 1” lateral adjustment each.
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards.
- Hard-soft mallets with mallet shaft keys.
- Center-mounting, Swivel-foot hoop clamp which eliminates all lateral torque on the bass drum hoop.
- Twin drum key holders with drum keys.
- Bi-laterally symmetrical design creating a unit where both pedals can FEEL IDENTICAL.
- Prevents hip displacement and joint stresses caused by traditional placement of standard pedals.
- Extremely ergonomic drum-centering design.
We Also Recommend
Gruv-X Rogers Mundo Natural Satin Yamaha Groove Wedge Alt Developed by Russ Miller & Bill D
Gruv-X Rogers X-Click - Silver Sparkle Yamaha Groove Wedge Alt Developed by Russ Miller & Bill D.
Gruv-X Rogers X-Click - B20 Sparkle Yamaha Groove Wedge Alt Developed by Russ Miller & Bill D.
Gruv-X Rogers X-Click - Blue Onyx Yamaha Groove Wedge Alt Developed by Russ Miller & Bill D.